Thanks for Shopping at #1 Best Price Electronics!Limited Time Opportunity! Manufacturer Direct Promotion
Only This week! Ends Soon!! 2007 Back to School Giant Size Sale!!
Fantastic Huge Discounts! Check out Our Managerís Specials!
Order Yourís HERE Now! Convenient, Fast, Simple and Easy Online Order!
Why wait?? Everybody likes and buys this COOL staff!!
When outdoor adventure calls, Garmin's enhanced eTrex Legend Cx answers. The eTrex Legend CX is loaded with the same popular
features found in the eTrex Legend CX, including barometric altimeter, electronic compass and sunlight-readable color display
and includes a removable 32 MB microSD storage card, making it easy to pack light and add maps on the go.
- New! 32 MB microSD card for MapSource data gives you the versatility of adding highly detailed maps
- Barometric altimeter provides extremely accurate elevation for hikers and climbers
- Electronic compass so you can get a heading when standing still
- 256-color, sunlight-readable display makes it easy to distinguish map details and see where you're going
- Automatic route generation, off-route recalculation, turn-by-turn directions with alert tones, and icon-driven menus for
finding points of interest (when combined with Garmin's optional MapSource CDs) navigate you safely to your destination
- Longer battery life for more hours of outdoor enjoyment
- Mini-USB port for fast, convenient download of map data from Garmin's entire library of optional MapSource CDs using a
- WAAS enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- Built-in GPS patch antenna
- Unit dimensions: 2.2"W x 4.2"H x 1.2"D
- Display: 1.3"W x 1.7"H, 256-color, high resolution, transflective TFT (176 x 220 pixels)
- Weight: 5.6 ounces with batteries (not included)
- Sensors -Electronic compass displays accurate heading while standing still -Barometric altimeter with automatic pressure
- microSD card slot allows for storage of optional MapSource detail; 32MB microSD included
- LED backlit display and keypad
- Battery life: up to 32 hours typical use using two AA alkaline batteries
- Includes a built-in Americas autoroute basemap with automatic routing capabilities including highways, exits and tide
data (USA only)
- 500 user waypoints with name and graphic symbol; 20 reversible routes, 50 points per route
- Position formats include Lat/Lon, UTM, Loran TDs, Maidenhead, MGRS, user grid, and more
- Audible alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off-course and clock
- Large numbers option for easy viewing, dual position display mode
- Trip computer provides odometer, stopped time, moving average, overall average, total time, max speed and more
- 10,000 point automatic track log; 20 saved tracks (500 points each) let you retrace your path in both directions
- Elevation computer (Vista Cx) provides current elevation, ascent/descent rate, minimum/maximum elevation, total ascent
and descent, average and maximum ascent and descent rate
- Built-in celestial tables for best time to fish and hunt, plus sun and moon calculations
- Compatible with most MapSource products including BlueChart, City Navigator, U.S. TOPO 24K, U.S. TOPO and Recreational
Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots
- Waterproof, IEC 60529 IPX7, (Submersible 1 meter @ 30 minutes)
high resolution, transflective TFT|
x 220 pixels|
route generation, off-route recalculation, turn-by-turn directions with alert tones|
MB microSD card, Mapsource Trip & Waypoint Manager CD, PC/USB interface cable, Wrist strap, bike clip|
AA / 32 hours|
60529 IPX7 standards|
Weight (in pounds):
Safest and 100% Secure Shopping Guaranteed!
We donít see or collect Your Info! No accounts to register and sign in!
Submited form info is forwarded straight to Your Bank! We receive
as feedback from Bank only Your Name, Product Name, Quantity,Amount of Money paid!
Copyright © 2001 #1 Best Price Electronics
All rights reserved.
Website Design by
STREAM INFORMATION BROKERS